Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another Identity Piece

I just completed another piece for the upcoming identity themed show the Connecticut Fiber Arts Collective is putting together. This one represents my love and admiration of the mighty oak tree! I know it sounds silly when I say it out loud but to me the oak tree is strong, solid and lives a really long time. It reminds me of my family... my role models have strong personalities, they are dependable and man-o-man they live long and healthy lives!


I'm not sure if I have time to do another piece but I still have some ideas in my head. Identity is a hard theme when you really think about putting your idea of identity on a 10" X 10" square!


No comments:

Post a Comment