Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sponge + SoftScrub = Fun!

It doesn't take much to change the surface of your fabric. All you need is a little SoftScrub and a kitchen sponge!

For this piece I used a yard of black cotton fabric. I dipped the end of a kitchen sponge into a little SoftScrub and started stamping and simply stamped my way across the fabric.

Have you ever used this technique before? 
I'm looking around the studio for other things I can dip into SoftScrub!  
 
Give it a try!

2 comments:

  1. I have used soft scrub and dishwashing gel with bleach... both work well to discharge, especially hand dyes. Such a fun and easy way to create unique fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hadn't thought about dishwasher gel! So many ordinary products with extra surprises!

      Delete