Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Monday, December 16, 2013

Back From My Un-Happy Place!

Over Thanksgiving I caught a virus that had me coughing and coughing and coughing and coughing... you know the kind - once you start you can't stop! I spent the first week pretending it wasn't a problem and the second week wondering where the bus was that hit me. I'm delighted to be crawling back out from under this "yuck" and restoring my energy. I know I'm whining and recognize that many people face some "yuck" in their lives on a daily basis but I am rarely sick and was surprised that it took me down.

I look for the silver lining in every situation and in this case the forced slow down helped me reconnect with things I typically plow over during my busy day. For that I am grateful... but now I can ease back into the studio and play with my toys! First up is to remember where I was going with these new stencils I had been experimenting with!

Thanks for listening to my whining!
 
Handpainted cotton with a Snowflake stencil designed by June Phaff Daley

Ice dyed antique crocheted table runner using the Sister stencil designed by Judy Wise
 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better!
    I love the snowflake piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back to creating! Looks like you had a lot of fun with the stencils.-Julie

    ReplyDelete