Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Creative Arts Coaching Session with Morna McEver Golletz!



I had the most fabulous coaching session with Morna McEver Golletz yesterday! We meet at the Marriott for a 90 minute meeting. Prior to our meeting Morna had me complete a questionnaire so she would understand what I wanted to achieve in my creative arts business. The questionnaire was thought provoking and forced me to articulate my hopes, dreams and desires for Carol R. Eaton Designs!

Morna had targeted suggestions that would help my business grow and I walked away with a 12-month plan in place. I feel I now have a road map to success and plan to be in a very different position next year at this time.

Morna offers a variety of services to people in the creative arts industry and I encourage you to explore her website and find a program that will help you achieve your goals!

Look out world!

2 comments: