Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Monday, December 29, 2014

100 for 100 - Designing Mode!


Now that Christmas is behind me it's time to clean up the studio and get busy designing my donation piece for 100 for 100. If you recall Virginia Spiegel's 2015 fundraising goal is $10,000 to benefit the American Cancer Society. On February 4th the first 100 people to donate $100 receive a fabulous piece of fiber art created by 100 talented artists... save the date! 

I've been sketching thoughts and ideasl. My approach will be to use a variety of screens to build up the design and add detail with thread... now - I'm off to gather supplies and put dye to fabric! 

For more detailed information on the fundraiser click here

No comments:

Post a Comment