Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Snow Dyeing!

Snow Dyeing is such a short season when you think about it. This winter I promised myself I would go into a snow dyeing frenzy as long as the snow stuck around! I hope you don't tire of posts related to my adventures! 

I'm still hooked on putting recycled containers under the fabric to produce the "snow burst" look. My hubby gave me a set of clamps for Christmas so I'm also having a blast learning about folding and clamping the fabric before dyeing! 
I was thinking about summer colors!

Detail

As the snow melts the "secret" clip is revealed! This is what creates the
little detail in the 
center circle.

This is the 2nd piece I did over the weekend.

Detail

As the snow melts it reveals the goodies! 
 
Here is the last snow dye of the weekend... clamps create such cool patterns! 


4 comments:

  1. I got so inspired of your snow dyeing, have to give it a go today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carol...such a range! Thought the last piece was especially interesting and would never have suspected that it was the same technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several European countries and American states have also banned the use of sunbeds by minors, according to research published in the journal Nature. Timberland Sale  They certainly stood out amid the more traditional gifts of homemade fudge and CVS gift cards that state senators typically swap during the holidays. Senator Brian A. Timberland Outlet online Joyce last month gave everyone in the 40-member state Senate gold-plated designer sunglasses, the same kind worn by celebrities Jon Hamm of “Mad Men” and Johnny Depp.

    ReplyDelete