Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Fresh Beginnings!


The good news is we are moving to Denver - the bad news is my studio has been packed up and out of reach until we are resettled! I have never lived outside of New England so it's a pretty big deal to head to the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. It's a fabulous adventure waiting to ignite! I will resurface sometime in late November with new inspiration... see you then!


Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Best wishes on your Big Adventure, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see you go, but I wish you all the best in your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on post office packing boxes

    ReplyDelete