Carol R. Eaton Designs

Carol R. Eaton Designs

FABRIC FOR SALE: click on pages below!

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Stool Art!

Although it's not wall art I'm going with Stool Art! I needed a pop of color so I pulled out the fabric paints and got busy. 


I decided on canvas to give the stool some durability. Using earth tone Seta Color fabric paints I swirled and splattered the paint.


I sprinkled some salt across the surface at the end to see if I could get a little movement going. 


It was such a quick and fun project my goal is to create multiple covers to change out for holidays and special occasions! 

5 comments:

  1. Carol, Love this! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you again. Your new studio space is enviable and I'm sure it will be fabulous when finished.
    Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norma.... I love the little purse you made the other day!

      Delete